We found 3 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare HSA near Lakeway, TX.
Dr. Candace Thrash's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Mary Cunningham is a dermatologist. Dr. Cunningham graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and then she performed her residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. On average, patients gave her a rating of 1.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Melinda Conroy sees patients in Lakeway, TX and Marble Falls, TX. Her medical specialty is surgical dermatology. She is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Conroy is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.