We found 3 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare HSA near Lakeway, TX.
Dr. Mary Cunningham is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Cunningham average 1.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Cunningham is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. After completing medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, she performed her residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Candace Thrash's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Melinda Conroy is a specialist in surgical dermatology. She works in Lakeway, TX and Marble Falls, TX. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. Dr. Conroy attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.