We found 3 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare HSA near Lakeway, TX.
Dr. Mary Cunningham is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. She works in Bee Cave, TX and Lakeway, TX. Dr. Cunningham's areas of expertise consist of skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Her average rating from her patients is 1.5 stars out of 5. She accepts United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more. After attending the University of Texas Medical School at Houston for medical school, she completed her residency training at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Candace Thrash practices pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Thrash include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues, ... (Read more)
Dr. Melinda Conroy is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Dr. Conroy's areas of expertise include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Conroy is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.