We found 3 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare HSA near Lakeway, TX.
Dr. Mary Cunningham's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Cunningham is rated 1.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cunningham takes. She graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She trained at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for her residency.
Dr. Candace Thrash is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Thrash attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Dr. Melinda Conroy's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. Dr. Conroy is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.