We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near La Grange, TX.
Dr. James Fuselier is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. On average, patients gave Dr. Fuselier a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fuselier accepts. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He trained at Parkland Health & Hospital System for his residency.
Dr. Lawrence Hatfield practices general dentistry in La Grange, TX. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Jared Parkinson's specialty is dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces