We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Kingwood, TX.
Dr. Brent Shook specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery and practices in The Woodlands, TX, Houston, TX, and Kingwood, TX. Dr. Shook accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.
Dr. Steven Smith, who practices in Kingwood, TX, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Cook-Norris practices MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital. Dr. Cook-Norris accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Anna Drosou practices dermatology (skin disorders). Her clinical interests include cancer surgery, skin biopsy, and skin surgery. Dr. Drosou is affiliated with Houston Methodist. She studied medicine at the University of Athens Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Drosou honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. She is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Skin Biopsy, Scar Removal, Cancer, Skin Surgery, Skin Lesions, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.