We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Kingwood, TX.
Dr. Brent Shook is a mohs skin cancer surgeon in The Woodlands, TX, Houston, TX, and Kingwood, TX. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital. Dr. Shook obtained his medical school training at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and performed his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Dr. Steven Smith works as a dermatologist in Kingwood, TX. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Smith is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Anna Drosou's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Drosou include cancer surgery, microdermabrasion, and skin biopsy. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Drosou accepts. She is a graduate of the University of Athens Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Drosou is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Microdermabrasion, Skin Biopsy, Scar Removal, Cancer, Skin Surgery, ... (Read more)
Dr. Robert Cook-Norris is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Cook-Norris is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.