We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield near Kingwood, TX.
Dr. Brent Shook is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Shook attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.
Dr. Steven Smith is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Smith takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Anna Drosou practices dermatology (skin disorders). Her clinical interests include cancer surgery, skin biopsy, and skin surgery. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. Dr. Drosou attended medical school at the University of Athens Faculty of Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Skin Biopsy, Scar Removal, Cancer, Skin Surgery, Skin Lesions, ... (Read more)
Dr. Robert Cook-Norris' specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Cook-Norris honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.