We found 4 immunologists who accept Gold Choice HSA 2000 - 2 with IVF near Keller, TX.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. Dr. Apaliski's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Apaliski is open to new patients.
Dr. Andrew Beaty sees patients in Fort Worth, TX, Arlington, TX, and Keller, TX. His medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Beaty is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Dr. Beaty attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Neil Singhania is a pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Singhania is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver for residency. Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Vietnamese. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya sees patients in Fort Worth, TX. His medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance. Dr. Vaidya honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He is accepting new patients. He studied medicine at Nagpur University. Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.