- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced HSA 3000 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya specializes in adult allergy & immunology. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Nagpur University. Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi. Dr. Vaidya's hospital/clinic affiliations include Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance. He has an open panel.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is an allergist/immunologist in Arlington, TX and Keller, TX. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Apaliski's training includes a residency program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Apaliski has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. He has an open panel.
Dr. Andrew Beaty's specialty is allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston for residency. Dr. Beaty accepts several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry.
Dr. Neil Singhania specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Singhania honors. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. In addition to English, Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks Spanish and Vietnamese.