We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced HSA 3000 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. Dr. Apaliski's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Apaliski is open to new patients.
Dr. Andrew Beaty sees patients in Fort Worth, TX, Arlington, TX, and Keller, TX. His medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Beaty is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Dr. Beaty attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Neil Singhania is a pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Singhania is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver for residency. Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Vietnamese. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya sees patients in Fort Worth, TX. His medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance. Dr. Vaidya honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He is accepting new patients. He studied medicine at Nagpur University. Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.