We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced HSA 3000 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is an allergy & immunology specialist in Arlington, TX and Keller, TX. Dr. Apaliski is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He is a graduate of MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Apaliski has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. Dr. Apaliski is accepting new patients.
Dr. Andrew Beaty is a physician who specializes in adult allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. After completing medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine, Dr. Beaty performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Beaty takes.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. His professional affiliations include Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Vaidya welcomes new patients. He studied medicine at Nagpur University. In addition to English, Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi.
Dr. Neil Singhania is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. He works in Arlington, TX and Keller, TX. After attending Baylor College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Singhania completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks Spanish and Vietnamese. Dr. Singhania is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.