We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced HSA 3000 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is an allergy & immunology specialist. He graduated from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Apaliski honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Apaliski's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Andrew Beaty works as an allergist and immunologist in Fort Worth, TX, Arlington, TX, and Keller, TX. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. Dr. Beaty attended the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya works as an allergist and immunologist in Fort Worth, TX. In addition to English, Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi. Dr. Vaidya is affiliated with Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance. He is a graduate of Nagpur University. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Neil Singhania sees patients in Arlington, TX and Keller, TX. His medical specialties are pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver, Dr. Singhania attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Vietnamese. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.