We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 4500 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski's medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Apaliski's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). Dr. Apaliski has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He has an open panel.
Dr. Andrew Beaty specializes in adult allergy & immunology and practices in Fort Worth, TX, Arlington, TX, and Keller, TX. Dr. Beaty is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Neil Singhania specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Singhania is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver, Dr. Singhania attended Baylor College of Medicine for medical school. Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Vietnamese.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya is an adult allergy & immunology specialist. He attended medical school at Nagpur University. Dr. Vaidya is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi. Dr. Vaidya's hospital/clinic affiliations include Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance. His practice is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.