- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 4500 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya specializes in adult allergy & immunology and practices in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Vaidya graduated from Nagpur University. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Vaidya accepts. Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi. Dr. Vaidya's professional affiliations include Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Alliance. He has an open panel.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Arlington, TX and Keller, TX. Dr. Apaliski is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. His training includes a residency program at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Apaliski is accepting new patients.
Dr. Andrew Beaty is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. For his residency, Dr. Beaty trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more.
Dr. Neil Singhania is a pediatric allergist and immunologist and adult allergist and immunologist. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Singhania completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. In addition to English, Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks Spanish and Vietnamese.