- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 4500 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski's specialty is allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Apaliski obtained his medical school training at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and performed his residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Apaliski has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Andrew Beaty practices adult allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Beaty takes. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Vaidya is professionally affiliated with Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is open to new patients. Dr. Vaidya is a graduate of Nagpur University. In addition to English, Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi.
Dr. Neil Singhania works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist and allergist and immunologist in Arlington, TX and Keller, TX. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Singhania completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks Spanish and Vietnamese. Dr. Singhania is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.