We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 4500 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is an allergy & immunology specialist. The average patient rating for Dr. Apaliski is 4.5 stars out of 5. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Apaliski honors. He attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and subsequently trained at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) for residency. Dr. Apaliski has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Andrew Beaty is an adult allergist and immunologist. After completing medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Beaty takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Neil Singhania is a pediatric allergist and immunologist and adult allergist and immunologist. In addition to English, Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks Spanish and Vietnamese. Dr. Singhania is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Singhania trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Vaidya is affiliated with Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He is accepting new patients. He is a graduate of Nagpur University. In addition to English, Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.