We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 4500 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is an allergy & immunology specialist in Arlington, TX and Keller, TX. Patient ratings for Dr. Apaliski average 4.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Apaliski is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He welcomes new patients. He graduated from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). Dr. Apaliski has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Andrew Beaty is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Dr. Beaty attended the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya specializes in adult allergy & immunology and practices in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Vaidya is professionally affiliated with Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Vaidya honors. His practice is open to new patients. He studied medicine at Nagpur University. In addition to English, Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi.
Dr. Neil Singhania practices pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Singhania is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver for his residency. In addition to English, Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks Spanish and Vietnamese. Dr. Singhania is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.