- Laparoscopic surgery, where several small incisions are made. A tiny camera is inserted into one, and the surgeon looks at the procedure on a video screen while moving tools through the other openings.
- Endoscopic surgery, which is performed using an endoscope. An endoscope is a thin, hollow tube that contains a camera. It can be inserted either through a small incision or an existing opening such as the nose. Tiny tools can be passed through the tube to the area that needs to be worked on.
- Robotic surgery, which uses tools that are even smaller and more precise than laparoscopic tools. The tools and camera are inserted through a small opening, and then the surgeon controls the robot from a computer in another room.
We found 4 providers matching minimally invasive surgery and who accept Blue Advantage Plus Bronze 103 - One $0 PCP Visit near Katy, TX.
Dr. Jaime Roman-Pavajeau specializes in general surgery and cardiothoracic surgery and practices in Katy, TX. Dr. Roman-Pavajeau is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center - Main Facility. He graduated from the University of the North. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Amerigroup Star, and more.
2013 Procedure Details
- Volume: 16
- Charge (avg.): $1,410
- Negotiated Rate (avg.): $695
Dr. Joseph Johns is an obstetrician and gynecologist in Katy, TX and Houston, TX. Dr. Johns has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. His clinical interests include warts, ablation, and adolescent issues. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Houston Methodist, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital, and St. Joseph Medical Center (Houston). He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Johns's practice is open to new patients. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. His residency was performed at St. Joseph Medical Center, Houston.
Relevant Interests: , laparoscopic surgery, laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH)
All Interests: Warts, Adolescent Issues, Incontinence, Hysteroscopy, Cervical Dysplasia, Circumcision, Family ... (Read more)
Dr. Kourosh Keyhani is a medical specialist in general surgery, vascular surgery, and trauma surgery. His areas of expertise include peripheral artery disease (PAD), spider veins, and varicose veins. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Keyhani is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston for residency. In addition to English, Dr. Keyhani speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital, Greater Heights Hospital, and St. Joseph Medical Center (Houston).
Relevant Interests: , endovascular surgery
All Interests: Spider Veins, Peripheral Artery Disease, Varicose Veins, Endovascular Surgery
Dr. Faranak Vossoughi's areas of specialization are hand surgery and orthopedics/orthopedic surgery; she sees patients in Katy, TX. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
2013 Procedure Details
- Volume: 13
- Charge (avg.): $850
- Negotiated Rate (avg.): $424