We found 1 neurophysiologists who accepts Texas True Choice PPO near Houston, TX.
Dr. Aparajitha Verma is a specialist in neurophysiology, neurology (brain & spinal cord disease), and sleep medicine. She works in Houston, TX and Baytown, TX. She graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute. In her practice, Dr. Verma focuses on sleep apnea and epilepsy. Dr. Verma honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. She has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars. Dr. Verma is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Sleep Disorders, Sleep Apnea, Epilepsy, Sleep Problems
- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep