- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Coventry Silver near Houston, TX.
Dr. Dan Geisler's specialties are general surgery and colon & rectal surgery. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Geisler's areas of expertise include colon cancer, incontinence, and crohn's disease. He accepts United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare HMO, and more. Dr. Geisler graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Cleveland Clinic and Houston Methodist. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Incontinence, Laparoscopic Colectomy, Gastrointestinal Problems, Colon Cancer, Crohn's Disease, ... (Read more)
Dr. Richard Nahouraii works as a general surgeon, trauma surgeon, and critical care specialist. He attended medical school at Yale School of Medicine. Coventry, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Nahouraii takes.
Dr. Sonia Orcutt's medical specialty is general surgery. She is a graduate of Boston University School of Medicine. Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Orcutt accepts.