- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 1 general surgeons who accepts Coventry Bronze near Houston, TX.
Dr. Dan Geisler's specialties are general surgery and colon & rectal surgery. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Geisler's areas of expertise include colon cancer, incontinence, and crohn's disease. He accepts United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare HMO, and more. Dr. Geisler graduated from St. Louis University School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Cleveland Clinic and Houston Methodist. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Incontinence, Laparoscopic Colectomy, Gastrointestinal Problems, Colon Cancer, Crohn's Disease, ... (Read more)