We found 6 pediatricians who accept Coventry Open Access HMO near Houston, TX.
Dr. Anand Gourishankar's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Gourishankar honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended Chengalpattu Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center for residency. He is affiliated with Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Dr. Lisa De Ybarrondo is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. She attended the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Dr. Adil Solaiman works as a pediatrician in Houston, TX. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Solaiman accepts. Dr. Solaiman studied medicine at Penn State College of Medicine. He trained at Penn State Hershey Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Rachel Thomas practices general pediatrics in Houston, TX. Dr. Thomas is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Christina Brown's medical specialty is general pediatrics. She takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education