- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 6 pediatricians who accept Coventry Open Access HMO near Houston, TX.
Dr. Lisa De Ybarrondo works as a general pediatrician. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Dr. De Ybarrondo attended the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. Dr. De Ybarrondo is affiliated with the University of Texas (UT) Physicians.
Dr. Adil Solaiman specializes in general pediatrics. His education and training includes medical school at Penn State College of Medicine and residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Solaiman takes. Dr. Solaiman is affiliated with the University of Texas (UT) Physicians.
Dr. Anandapadmanaban Gourishankar is a general pediatrician. He is affiliated with Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital. He is a graduate of Chengalpattu Medical College. Dr. Gourishankar takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Amerigroup Star, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Dr. Christina Brown is a general pediatrician. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brown takes.