We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic near Greenville, TX.
Dr. Amardeep Sandhu practices general pediatrics in Greenville, TX. Patient ratings for Dr. Sandhu average 3.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Barry Justice works as a general pediatrician. The average patient rating for Dr. Justice is 2.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Justice attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Lori Allembaugh's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Allembaugh honors. Dr. Allembaugh attended medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Patrice Patterson's specialty is general pediatrics. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Patterson accepts. Dr. Patterson is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education