We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Basic 103, a Multi-State Plan near Greenville, TX.
Dr. Amardeep Sandhu practices general pediatrics. Her average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Sandhu studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Sandhu is professionally affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center.
Dr. Barry Justice is a pediatrician in Greenville, TX. Dr. Justice's patients gave him an average rating of 2.0 out of 5 stars. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Lori Allembaugh's specialty is general pediatrics. She is a graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Allembaugh takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Patrice Patterson is a general pediatrician. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Patterson takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education