We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Plus near Greenville, TX.
Dr. Amardeep Sandhu works as a general pediatrician. She attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Sandhu average 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sandhu takes. She is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center.
Dr. Barry Justice is a pediatrician in Greenville, TX. The average patient rating for Dr. Justice is 2.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Justice takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Lori Allembaugh is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Allembaugh attended medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Patrice Patterson's medical specialty is general pediatrics. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Patterson has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education