- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Plus near Greenville, TX.
Dr. Amardeep Sandhu sees patients in Greenville, TX and Rowlett, TX. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. On average, patients gave Dr. Sandhu a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Lake Pointe Medical Center. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Barry Justice's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Justice average 2.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Patrice Patterson is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Patterson has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.