We found 11 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Greenville, TX.
Dr. Kerin Burdette practices pediatric dentistry and general dentistry in Duncanville, TX. She trained at the University of Nebraska Medical Center for residency. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Burdette accepts.
Dr. Mary Rose Duncan's area of specialization is general dentistry. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Rose Duncan takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Gregory Duncan specializes in dentistry. Patient reviews placed Dr. Duncan at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Duncan takes.
Dr. Jack Lewis is a general dentist in Greenville, TX. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces