We found 5 immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Basic 103, a Multi-State Plan near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson, who practices in Flower Mound, TX, Grapevine, TX, and Denton, TX, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hudelson honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas for residency. Dr. Hudelson has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. Her practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Dallas, TX, Flower Mound, TX, and Grapevine, TX. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and a graduate of Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis' residency program. Dr. Fitzgerald honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. Dr. Fitzgerald's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Rene Leon is an allergist and immunologist in Southlake, TX and Grapevine, TX. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Leon attended medical school at Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. In addition to English, Dr. Leon speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health.
Dr. Richard Mayse is a pulmonologist and allergist/immunologist in Southlake, TX. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mayse accepts. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Sharon Seth is a specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Seth accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.