We found 5 immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Basic 103, a Multi-State Plan near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson specializes in allergy & immunology. The average patient rating for Dr. Hudelson is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She has an open panel. Dr. Hudelson's education and training includes medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and residency at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald practices adult allergy & immunology in Dallas, TX, Flower Mound, TX, and Denton, TX. She attended the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and then went on to complete her residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Fitzgerald's professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. Her practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Rene Leon is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He works in Southlake, TX and Grapevine, TX. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Leon studied medicine at Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Leon has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. He is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health.
Dr. Richard Mayse works as a pulmonologist and allergist/immunologist in Southlake, TX. He is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Mayse studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Sharon Seth is an allergy & immunology specialist in Southlake, TX. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.