We found 5 immunologists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson works as an allergist/immunologist in Flower Mound, TX, Grapevine, TX, and Denton, TX. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Hudelson graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. Dr. Hudelson has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald practices adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Fitzgerald's professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Fitzgerald's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Rene Leon is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Southlake, TX and Grapevine, TX. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health. Dr. Leon is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is a graduate of Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Leon has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. He is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Richard Mayse is a Southlake, TX physician who specializes in pulmonology (lung & respiratory disease) and allergy & immunology. Patient ratings for Dr. Mayse average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mayse accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Sharon Seth is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Seth honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.