We found 5 immunologists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson is a specialist in allergy & immunology. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Hudelson is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She has an open panel. She attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas for residency. Dr. Hudelson has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and performed her residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. Dr. Fitzgerald's professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Dr. Rene Leon specializes in adult allergy & immunology and practices in Southlake, TX and Grapevine, TX. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Leon is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health. He is a graduate of Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Leon honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Richard Mayse is a pulmonology (lung & respiratory disease) and allergy & immunology specialist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Mayse studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. Dr. Mayse has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Sharon Seth practices allergy & immunology. Dr. Seth honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.