We found 5 immunologists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Flower Mound, TX, Denton, TX, and Grapevine, TX. Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Hudelson graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. She is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Hudelson's office for an appointment.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. For her professional training, Dr. Fitzgerald completed a residency program at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She is open to new patients.
Dr. Rene Leon is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He works in Southlake, TX and Grapevine, TX. On average, patients gave Dr. Leon a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. Dr. Leon speaks Spanish.
Dr. Richard Mayse is a medical specialist in pulmonology (lung & respiratory disease) and allergy & immunology. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Mayse is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Sharon Seth is a specialist in allergy & immunology. Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Seth takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.