We found 5 immunologists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson is an allergy & immunology specialist in Flower Mound, TX, Grapevine, TX, and Denton, TX. Patients rated Dr. Hudelson highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. Dr. Hudelson has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Fitzgerald attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She trained at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis for residency. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Resources. Dr. Fitzgerald is open to new patients.
Dr. Rene Leon works as an adult allergist and immunologist. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health. Dr. Leon is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Leon studied medicine at Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Richard Mayse's medical specialty is pulmonology (lung & respiratory disease) and allergy & immunology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Mayse at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Sharon Seth's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Dr. Seth is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.