We found 6 allergist/immunologists who accept Medicare near Georgetown, TX.
Dr. Michael Nacol is an adult allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Nacol is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Leath is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Leath attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Sheila Amar practices adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Amar studied medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Rising Stars and Texas Super Doctors. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Karim Dhanani works as a hospitalist and allergist/immunologist in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Dhanani is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. After completing medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
Clinical interests: Allergic Rhinitis, Allergy - Food, Allergy Testing, Angioedema, Asthma, Drug Allergies, Eczema, ... (Read more)
Dr. Brian Miller works as an adult allergist and immunologist in Round Rock, TX and Georgetown, TX. He is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. Dr. Miller is a graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Dr. Veena Rajashekhar's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. She accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.