We found 7 immunologists who accept Aetna HSA near Garland, TX.
Dr. Sonak Daulat's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. His areas of expertise include the following: immunodeficiency, contact dermatitis, and drug allergy. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Daulat accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Boston University School of Medicine, Dr. Daulat performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include All Allergy Asthma & Immunology Clinic and Baylor Scott & White Health.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Vocal Cord Dysfunction, Eczema, Immunodeficiency, Contact Dermatitis, Hives, Immune ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Olmstead is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Olmstead is open to new patients. Dr. Olmstead attended medical school at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Paritosh Dutta's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Dutta graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Michael Alvares is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Garland, TX, Plano, TX, and Dallas, TX. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Alvares is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health.
Dr. Chu-Ling Jiang is a pediatric allergist and immunologist. She studied medicine at Taipei Medical University. The average patient rating for Dr. Jiang is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Jiang honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Milan Sljivich is an allergist/immunologist in Garland, TX. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sljivich accepts. He is a graduate of National University of Asunción Faculty of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Donald Senter sees patients in Garland, TX. His medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Senter takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna HSA. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.