We found 7 immunologists who accept Aetna Bronze HSA Eligible near Garland, TX.
Dr. Sonak Daulat sees patients in Dallas, TX and Sunnyvale, TX. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Daulat's clinical interests include immunodeficiency, contact dermatitis, and drug allergy. His hospital/clinic affiliations include All Allergy Asthma & Immunology Clinic and Baylor Scott & White Health. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Daulat graduated from Boston University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Daulat has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. He is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Drug Allergies, Eczema, Hives, Immune Deficiencies, Sinus Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Olmstead works as an allergist/immunologist in Garland, TX and Rockwall, TX. He is a graduate of Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. Dr. Olmstead is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. Dr. Olmstead has an open panel.
Dr. Paritosh Dutta specializes in adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Dutta graduated from Patna Medical College. He honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna HSA.
Dr. Michael Alvares' area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Dr. Alvares studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health.
Dr. Chu-Ling Jiang is a pediatric allergist and immunologist in Richardson, TX. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Jiang is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Milan Sljivich's specialty is allergy & immunology. He is a graduate of National University of Asunción Faculty of Medical Sciences. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sljivich is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Dr. Donald Senter is a physician who specializes in adult allergy & immunology. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Senter's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna HSA, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.