We found 7 immunologists who accept Aetna Bronze HSA Eligible near Garland, TX.
Dr. Sonak Daulat is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Dallas, TX and Sunnyvale, TX. He attended Boston University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. His clinical interests include immunodeficiency, contact dermatitis, and drug allergy. On average, patients gave Dr. Daulat a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Daulat has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. His professional affiliations include All Allergy Asthma & Immunology Clinic and Baylor Scott & White Health.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Vocal Cord Dysfunction, Eczema, Immunodeficiency, Contact Dermatitis, Hives, Immune ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Olmstead is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. He attended medical school at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. Dr. Olmstead has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. Dr. Olmstead is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Paritosh Dutta is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Richardson, TX. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Dutta takes. Dr. Dutta attended medical school at Patna Medical College.
Dr. Michael Alvares' area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Alvares graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health.
Dr. Chu-Ling Jiang practices pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Jiang is a graduate of Taipei Medical University. She is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Jiang takes.
Dr. Milan Sljivich is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Patients gave Dr. Sljivich an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He studied medicine at National University of Asunción Faculty of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Donald Senter is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Senter studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna HSA, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.