We found 4 pediatricians who accept Medicaid near Garland, TX.
Dr. Kalavalli Ezekiel works as a general pediatrician in Richardson, TX. Dr. Ezekiel is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Madras Medical College and a graduate of Driscoll Children's Hospital's residency program. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Resources.
Dr. Rose Lynn Lange practices general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. Before performing her residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Dr. Lange attended Cebu Institute of Medicine for medical school. She is affiliated with Medical City Hospital (Dallas).
Dr. Carla Cole is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Cole has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is professionally affiliated with Medical City Hospital (Dallas). Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cole honors. After attending the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Dr. Daniel Myint works as a pediatrician in Richardson, TX. Dr. Myint is rated highly by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He attended medical school at the University of Medicine 1, Yangon.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education