We found 4 dermatologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Frisco, TX.
Dr. Timothy Rodgers' area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Rodgers is 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.
Dr. Mobolaji Opeola's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Opeola accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She is a graduate of UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Dr. Suketu Patel is a dermatopathology specialist in Georgetown, TX, Austin, TX, and Frisco, TX. He studied medicine at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dornechia Carter is a specialist in dermatological immunology. She works in Plano, TX. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Carter has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars. She is affiliated with Medical City Hospital (Dallas).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.