We found 5 dermatologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Frisco, TX.
Dr. Mobolaji Opeola practices pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. She attended UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC). Areas of expertise for Dr. Opeola include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Timothy Rodgers is a specialist in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in Frisco, TX. Patient reviews placed Dr. Rodgers at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among his clinical interests: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and psoriasis. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Rodgers honors. After attending Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, ... (Read more)
Dr. Robert Terrill, who practices in Plano, TX and Frisco, TX, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Terrill's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. His clinical interests include psoriasis, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. He accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Suketu Patel's specialty is dermatopathology. He is a graduate of Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He accepts United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dornechia Carter is a Plano, TX physician who specializes in dermatological immunology. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Carter attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Medical City Hospital (Dallas).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.