We found 5 dermatologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Frisco, TX.
Dr. Mobolaji Opeola is a pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology specialist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Opeola include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Opeola's education and training includes medical school at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC).
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Timothy Rodgers, who practices in Frisco, TX, is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Rodgers include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and psoriasis. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Rodgers takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan, Dr. Rodgers attended Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Phototherapy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Robert Terrill is a specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Terrill is rated highly by his patients. These areas are among his clinical interests: psoriasis, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Suketu Patel's specialty is dermatopathology. He is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Patel studied medicine at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dornechia Carter is a specialist in dermatological immunology. She works in Plano, TX. She is affiliated with Medical City Hospital (Dallas). She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. Dr. Carter studied medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. She has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.