- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep
We found 2 neurophysiologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Dinesh Bhambhvani is a Fort Worth, TX physician who specializes in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Bhambhvani is a graduate of L.T. Municipal Medical College. For his residency, Dr. Bhambhvani trained at Beaumont Hospitals. Clinical interests for Dr. Bhambhvani include brain aneurysm, migraine, and sleep apnea. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bhambhvani takes. Dr. Bhambhvani's hospital/clinic affiliations include Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Restless Leg Syndrome, Sleep Disorders, Radiculopathy, Lower Back Pain, Migraine, Sleep Apnea, ... (Read more)
Dr. Roger Blair's specialties are neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Blair's patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Blair is accepting new patients. He attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami.