- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Security HMO 100 near Forney, TX.
Dr. Jyothi Reddy's specialty is general pediatrics. On average, patients gave Dr. Reddy a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She studied medicine at Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences and Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Emily Thomason is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hyang Han specializes in general pediatrics. Her professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Lake Pointe Medical Center. She attended medical school at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. For her professional training, Dr. Han completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with State University of New York (SUNY). Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Han honors.