- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Security HMO 100 near Forney, TX.
Dr. Hyang Han practices general pediatrics. Dr. Han's professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health, Children's Health (Texas), and Lake Pointe Medical Center. She is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Jyothi Reddy's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Reddy is rated highly by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Emily Thomason's specialty is general pediatrics. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anita Patel works as a general pediatrician in Forney, TX. Dr. Patel is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.