We found 2 dermatologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 4500 near Flower Mound, TX.
Dr. Isaac Perez's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Perez at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Shaily Kesani is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Flower Mound, TX. United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kesani accepts. She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.