- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 3 allergist/immunologists who accept HealthSmart POS near Flower Mound, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson works as an allergist/immunologist in Flower Mound, TX, Denton, TX, and Grapevine, TX. She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. Dr. Hudelson honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment. She is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Hudelson completed her residency training at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald is an adult allergy & immunology specialist. Before performing her residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis, Dr. Fitzgerald attended the University of Texas Medical School at Houston for medical school. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fitzgerald takes. Her professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. She has an open panel.
Dr. Erin Clarke sees patients in Dallas, TX, Denton, TX, and Flower Mound, TX. Her medical specialty is allergy & immunology. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Clarke studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Her medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Clarke has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Rising Stars. She is affiliated with Texas Health Resources.