We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept HealthSmart POS near Flower Mound, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson is an allergy & immunology specialist in Flower Mound, TX, Grapevine, TX, and Denton, TX. Patients rated Dr. Hudelson highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. Dr. Hudelson has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Fitzgerald attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She trained at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis for residency. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Resources. Dr. Fitzgerald is open to new patients.
Dr. Sherry Barnett works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist and adult allergist and immunologist. Dr. Barnett is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Resources, and Medical Center of Lewisville. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment. Before performing her residency at Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, Dr. Barnett attended Tulane University School of Medicine.
Dr. Erin Clarke is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Resources. Dr. Clarke attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas for residency. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Clarke accepts. She has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.