We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept HealthSmart POS near Flower Mound, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson is a specialist in allergy & immunology. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Hudelson is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She has an open panel. She attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas for residency. Dr. Hudelson has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and performed her residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. Dr. Fitzgerald's professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Dr. Sherry Barnett is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. She works in Flower Mound, TX, Denton, TX, and Carrollton, TX. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans. After attending Tulane University School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego. Dr. Barnett is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Resources, and Medical Center of Lewisville. Her practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Erin Clarke works as an allergist/immunologist. Dr. Clarke is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Resources. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars.
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.