We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept HealthSmart POS near Flower Mound, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson works as an allergist/immunologist in Flower Mound, TX, Grapevine, TX, and Denton, TX. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Hudelson graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. Dr. Hudelson has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald practices adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Fitzgerald's professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Fitzgerald's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Sherry Barnett, who practices in Flower Mound, TX, Denton, TX, and Carrollton, TX, is a medical specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Barnett honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. Her education and training includes medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine and residency at Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego. Her professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Resources, and Medical Center of Lewisville. Dr. Barnett has an open panel.
Dr. Erin Clarke's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. She is affiliated with Texas Health Resources. Dr. Clarke takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. She has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.