- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept HealthSmart POS near Flower Mound, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson sees patients in Flower Mound, TX, Denton, TX, and Grapevine, TX. Her medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hudelson's professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Denton, and Texas Health Flower Mound. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She is accepting new patients. Before performing her residency at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Dr. Hudelson attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. She has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald works as an adult allergist and immunologist. She graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and then she performed her residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fitzgerald takes. Dr. Fitzgerald's hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Denton. She has an open panel.
Dr. Sherry Barnett's areas of specialization are pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Barnett accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, United Healthcare Plans, and more. She is a graduate of Tulane University School of Medicine. She trained at Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego for residency. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Denton, and Medical City Lewisville. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Barnett's office for an appointment.
Dr. Erin Clarke is an allergist/immunologist in Dallas, TX, Denton, TX, and Flower Mound, TX. Dr. Clarke studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Her medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Clarke has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Rising Stars. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Resources.