- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage Plus near Ennis, TX.
Dr. Katherine Brown practices general pediatrics. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Brown is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Jose Salguero sees patients in Ennis, TX. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Salguero studied medicine at the University of El Salvador Faculty of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Salguero accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Marie Antonette Ramos sees patients in Ennis, TX. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Emmanuel Sackey works as a general pediatrician in Ennis, TX. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sackey honors. He attended medical school at the University of Ghana Medical School.