We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage Plus near Ennis, TX.
Dr. Jose Salguero works as a pediatrician. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Salguero is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He studied medicine at the University of El Salvador Faculty of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Emmanuel Sackey's area of specialization is general pediatrics. The average patient rating for Dr. Sackey is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Sackey studied medicine at the University of Ghana Medical School.
Dr. Marie Ramos' area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She studied medicine at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Katherine Brown specializes in general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Brown average 3.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Brown attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education