- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage Plus near Ennis, TX.
Dr. Jose Salguero specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Ennis, TX. Patient ratings for Dr. Salguero average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Salguero takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He attended medical school at the University of El Salvador Faculty of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Marie Ramos practices general pediatrics. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Katherine Brown's specialty is general pediatrics. She is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brown accepts.
Dr. Emmanuel Sackey practices general pediatrics in Ennis, TX. Patients rated Dr. Sackey highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.