We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage Plus near Ennis, TX.
Dr. Jose Salguero sees patients in Ennis, TX. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. He is a graduate of the University of El Salvador Faculty of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Salguero is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Salguero is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Salguero is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Emmanuel Sackey specializes in general pediatrics. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Sackey is a graduate of the University of Ghana Medical School.
Dr. Katherine Brown works as a pediatrician. Her average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Brown graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Dr. Marie Ramos practices general pediatrics. She graduated from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Ramos accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education