We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Justin Wright specializes in family medicine and sports medicine and practices in El Paso, TX. Dr. Wright studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wright takes. He has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. He is affiliated with the University Medical Center.
Dr. Sergio Alvarado practices family medicine and sports medicine in El Paso, TX. Dr. Alvarado is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Brian Waterman practices orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine in El Paso, TX. Dr. Waterman takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School.
Dr. Angel Garcia is a family practice physician and sports medicine specialist. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury