We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Justin Wright's areas of specialization are family medicine and sports medicine. Dr. Wright is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Sergio Alvarado sees patients in El Paso, TX. His medical specialties are family medicine and sports medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Alvarado takes.
Dr. Brian Waterman is an orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist in El Paso, TX. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Waterman attended medical school at Eastern Virginia Medical School.
Dr. Angel Garcia practices family medicine and sports medicine. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Garcia takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury