- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 13 occupational therapists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near El Paso, TX.
Ms. Theresa Scott-Martinez practices occupational therapy in El Paso, TX. Ms. Scott-Martinez honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Ms. Kelley Villegas specializes in occupational therapy and practices in El Paso, TX. Ms. Villegas honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.