- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 2 general surgeons who accept Gold Choice HSA 2000 - 2 with IVF near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Thomas Pester's specialties are general surgery and vascular surgery. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine, he performed his residency at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Dr. Benjamin Clapp specializes in general surgery and bariatrics (obesity treatment) and practices in El Paso, TX. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Clapp is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and a graduate of Maricopa Medical Center's residency program.