We found 5 pediatricians who accept United Healthcare near Eagle Pass, TX.
Dr. Guillermo Urueta is a pediatrician in Eagle Pass, TX. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Urueta is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Cayetano Heredia University.
Dr. Ricardo De Los Santos is an Eagle Pass, TX physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. De Los Santos studied medicine at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Jorge Olaya's specialty is general pediatrics. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from Our Lady of the Rosary University, School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. Eliezer Hernandez's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) Faculty of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education