We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Duncanville, TX.
Dr. Kent Aftergut is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Cedar Hill, TX and Dallas, TX. Dr. Aftergut's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. These areas are among his clinical interests: rosacea, dermabrasion, and acne. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Dermatology Consultants, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, and Medical City Hospital (Dallas). He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Aftergut welcomes new patients. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dr. Aftergut attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, YAG Laser Surgery, Rosacea, Tattoo Removal, ... (Read more)
Dr. Boris Ioffe is a dermatologist. His professional affiliations include Dermatology Consultants and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ioffe is a graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Ioffe trained at a hospital affiliated with Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine for residency.
Dr. Peter Morrell is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bill Way is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Duncanville, TX. Dr. Way graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.