We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Duncanville, TX.
Dr. Kent Aftergut's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Aftergut studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Aftergut's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. His professional affiliations include Dermatology Consultants, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, and Medical City Hospital (Dallas). His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Peter Morrell works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Morrell studied medicine at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Boris Ioffe's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is affiliated with Dermatology Consultants and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Ioffe attended medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bill Way is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Way accepts several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Molly Austin is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Cedar Hill, TX. Dr. Austin takes Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.