We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Duncanville, TX.
Dr. Kent Aftergut's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dr. Aftergut attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Aftergut has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Dermatology Consultants, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, and Medical City Hospital (Dallas). He is open to new patients.
Dr. Boris Ioffe, who practices in Fort Worth, TX and Duncanville, TX, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Ioffe's professional affiliations include Dermatology Consultants and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Ioffe attended the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school.
Dr. Peter Morrell is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Beaumont, TX and Duncanville, TX. Dr. Morrell graduated from the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Bill Way is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Duncanville, TX. He is a graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Way is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.