We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Duncanville, TX.
Dr. Kent Aftergut's areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Aftergut include phototherapy (light therapy), hair problems, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Aftergut's education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Dermatology Consultants, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, and Medical City Hospital (Dallas). Dr. Aftergut is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Phototherapy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Bill Way is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Way is a graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Way's medical residency was performed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center.
Dr. Peter Morrell is a physician who specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Morrell is a graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. In his practice, he is particularly interested in cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Morrell accepts.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Boris Ioffe works as a dermatologist. Dr. Ioffe is affiliated with Texas Health Resources and Dermatology Consultants. After attending the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Molly Austin sees patients in Cedar Hill, TX. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.