We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Duncanville, TX.
Dr. Kent Aftergut is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. His areas of expertise include phototherapy (light therapy), hair problems, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Dr. Aftergut is professionally affiliated with Dermatology Consultants, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, and Medical City Hospital (Dallas). Dr. Aftergut honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He has an open panel. After attending the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Aftergut has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, ... (Read more)
Dr. Bill Way is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is professionally affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center. Dr. Way is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Way obtained his medical school training at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine and performed his residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Dr. Peter Morrell is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Morrell include cosmetic skin treatment and skin cancer. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He attended medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Boris Ioffe is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Ioffe accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Ioffe attended the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school. He is affiliated with Dermatology Consultants and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.