- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 6 pediatricians who accept United Healthcare Silver EPO near Decatur, TX.
Dr. Amanda Lovette is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Leslie Hollis works as a pediatrician. On average, patients gave Dr. Hollis a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bradley Faglie specializes in family medicine and general pediatrics and practices in Decatur, TX. Dr. Faglie graduated from Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Jefferson Alling's specialties are family medicine and general pediatrics. He practices in Decatur, TX. The average patient rating for Dr. Alling is 1.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Alling honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Melissa Stroud's specialty is general pediatrics. She is in-network for United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.