- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Decatur, TX.
Dr. Amanda Lovette's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Lovette's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Leslie Hollis practices general pediatrics in Decatur, TX. She is rated highly by her patients. Dr. Hollis takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anissa August sees patients in Decatur, TX. Her medical specialty is general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Melissa Stroud works as a pediatrician in Decatur, TX. United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Stroud takes.