- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
We found 1 rehabilitation physicians who accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Don West's specialties are physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and rehabilitative services. He practices in Dallas, TX and Plano, TX. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. West studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He has an open panel.