We found 4 immunologists who accept CHAMPVA near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta practices adult allergy & immunology in Dallas, TX and Plano, TX. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine. Dr. Gupta (or staff) speaks Spanish and Hindi. Dr. Gupta's hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Resources. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Naveen Sikka is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at M.S. Ramaiah Medical College and performed his residency at Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Sikka's hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Resources. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Howard Crisp, who practices in Dallas, TX and Plano, TX, is a medical specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. After completing medical school at Eastern Virginia Medical School, Dr. Crisp performed his residency at San Antonio Military Medical Center. His clinical interests include sinusitis (sinus infection), conjunctivitis (pink eye), and allergic contact dermatitis. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Crisp has received distinctions including Air Force Commendation Medal, US Air Force and Harold S. Nelson Award for Research (2nd place), Military Allergy & Immunology Assembly. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Resources. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Immunodeficiency, Immunotherapy, Conjunctivitis, Contact Dermatitis, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Pooja Paranjpe is an allergy & immunology specialist in Garland, TX, Rockwall, TX, and Dallas, TX. She is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. Dr. Paranjpe honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She is accepting new patients. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.