We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Gold Choice HSA 2000 - 2 with IVF near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Gary Bobele's specialty is pediatric neurology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Bobele at an average of 2.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Marcos Valdez's specialty is pediatric neurology. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Valdez honors. He studied medicine at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Carol Deline is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. On average, patients gave Dr. Deline a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Ching Wang specializes in pediatric neurology. Dr. Wang honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Mandarin.
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests