We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Gold Choice HSA 2000 - 2 with IVF near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Gary Bobele practices pediatric neurology. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Bobele's average patient rating is 2.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Dr. Carol Deline, who practices in Corpus Christi, TX, is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Deline at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Marcos Valdez works as a pediatric neurologist in McAllen, TX and Corpus Christi, TX. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Ching Wang is a physician who specializes in pediatric neurology. He is a graduate of Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Wang speaks Mandarin.
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests