We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Gold Choice HSA 2000 - 2 with IVF near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Gary Bobele's medical specialty is pediatric neurology. Dr. Bobele graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carol Deline's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. Patients gave her an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Deline honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Marcos Valdez practices pediatric neurology in McAllen, TX and Corpus Christi, TX. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Valdez takes. He attended medical school at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Ching Wang is a physician who specializes in pediatric neurology. Dr. Wang takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Mandarin.
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests