We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Gold Choice HSA 2000 - 2 with IVF near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Gary Bobele specializes in pediatric neurology and practices in Corpus Christi, TX. The average patient rating for Dr. Bobele is 2.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Carol Deline is a pediatric neurology specialist. On average, patients gave Dr. Deline a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Deline honors. She attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Marcos Valdez is a pediatric neurologist in McAllen, TX and Corpus Christi, TX. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Valdez is a graduate of Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Ching Wang's medical specialty is pediatric neurology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Wang studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. In addition to English, he speaks Mandarin.
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests