We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Gold Choice HSA 2000 - 2 with IVF near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Gary Bobele is a pediatric neurology specialist. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Bobele has received a 2.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carol Deline sees patients in Corpus Christi, TX. Her medical specialty is pediatric neurology. The average patient rating for Dr. Deline is 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Deline honors. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Marcos Valdez is a physician who specializes in pediatric neurology. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Valdez studied medicine at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Ching Wang specializes in pediatric neurology and practices in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Wang speaks Mandarin. He studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests