- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Ana Paez is a pediatric endocrinologist. She attended medical school at Ponce School of Medicine. Dr. Paez is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Moinuddin Mokhashi is a physician who specializes in pediatric endocrinology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum and then he performed his residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans.
Dr. Mauricio Flores sees patients in Corpus Christi, TX. His medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Flores is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.