We found 4 dermatologists who accept Bronze Compass Balanced 6500 near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Wayne Fagan practices dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery in Corpus Christi, TX. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include skin cancer. Dr. Fagan is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Emily Becker is a physician who specializes in pediatric dermatology. In her practice, she is particularly interested in phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and birthmark. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Becker attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Her medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. In addition to English, Dr. Becker speaks Spanish. She is professionally affiliated with Methodist Health System.
Clinical interests: We provide a complete range of Dermatology services for infants, children, adolescents, teens and ... (Read more)
Dr. Richard Devillez is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Devillez attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Nathan Davis' medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Davis attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.