We found 3 dermatologists who accept Bronze Compass Balanced 6500 near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Wayne Fagan's specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Fagan is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Richard Devillez is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Corpus Christi, TX and San Antonio, TX. He attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Dr. Nathan Davis is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Dr. Davis is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.