We found 4 dermatologists who accept Bronze Compass Balanced 6500 near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Wayne Fagan is a specialist in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. In his practice, Dr. Fagan focuses on skin cancer. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Emily Becker's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology. In her practice, she is particularly interested in phototherapy (light therapy), psoriasis, and birthmark. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Becker attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio for residency. Dr. Becker speaks Spanish. She is affiliated with Methodist Health System.
Clinical interests: Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Psoriasis, Phototherapy
Dr. Richard Devillez's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Nathan Davis is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Davis accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.