We found 3 dermatologists who accept Bronze Compass Balanced 6500 near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Wayne Fagan's specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He practices in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Fagan graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fagan honors.
Dr. Richard Devillez's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Devillez attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Nathan Davis specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Davis studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.