We found 5 immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near College Station, TX.
Dr. David Weldon is an adult allergist and immunologist in College Station, TX. On average, patients gave Dr. Weldon a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, he performed his residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Awards and/or distinctions Dr. Weldon has received include Texas Super Doctors; "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2005-2015; and Past President, Texas Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Immunodeficiency, Contact Dermatitis, Hives, Hereditary Angioedema, Hay Fever, Cough, ... (Read more)
Dr. Ojas Patel is an adult allergy & immunology specialist. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Keith Paull's specialties are allergy and immunology. He practices in Bryan, TX. He graduated from Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Paull takes. He has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Barry Paull's medical specialty is pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Paull is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shanmugam takes. He graduated from Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.