We found 5 immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near College Station, TX.
Dr. David Weldon is a physician who specializes in adult allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. Dr. Weldon is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Dr. Weldon attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Weldon's distinctions include: Texas Super Doctors; "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2005-2015; and Past President, Texas Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society.
Clinical interests: Allergic Rhinitis, Allergic Skin Disorders, Allergy - Food, Allergy Testing, Anaphylaxis, ... (Read more)
Dr. Ojas Patel specializes in adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School.
Dr. Keith Paull practices allergy and immunology in Bryan, TX. He studied medicine at Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Paull has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Barry Paull is a pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Paull attended medical school at the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Shanmugam attended medical school at Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.