We found 5 immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near College Station, TX.
Dr. David Weldon works as an adult allergist and immunologist. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. His education and training includes medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Dr. Weldon has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Weldon has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors; "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2005-2015; and Past President, Texas Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Immunodeficiency, Contact Dermatitis, Hives, Hereditary Angioedema, Hay Fever, Cough, ... (Read more)
Dr. Keith Paull's areas of specialization are allergy and immunology. Dr. Paull is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Ojas Patel is an adult allergist and immunologist. He studied medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Patel accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Barry Paull specializes in pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Paull graduated from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Ganesh Shanmugam is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He is a graduate of Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Shanmugam is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.