- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Bronze Choice HSA 6300 - 2 near Cleveland, TX.
Dr. Latresha McBride's specialty is general pediatrics. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. McBride studied medicine at Howard University College of Medicine.
Dr. Trina Taylor's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Her patients gave her an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Taylor studied medicine at Drexel University College of Medicine.
Dr. Diana El-Zaim is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, and United Healthcare Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Ann Tannous is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Tannous is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.