We found 5 dentists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Cleburne, TX.
Dr. Julie Colwick works as a pediatric dentist. She is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne and Cook Children's. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. On average, patients gave Dr. Colwick a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. She takes United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. William Tyson's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Megan Belken specializes in general dentistry. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces