We found 5 dentists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Cleburne, TX.
Dr. Julie Colwick's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Colwick honors. For her residency, Dr. Colwick trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. She is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne and Cook Children's.
Dr. Jason Tennison practices orthodontics (braces) in Cleburne, TX. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. William Tyson is a general dentist. On average, patients gave Dr. Tyson a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Megan Belken works as a general dentist in Keene, TX. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces