We found 5 dentists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Cleburne, TX.
Dr. Julie Colwick practices pediatric dentistry in Cleburne, TX. She is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne and Cook Children's. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston for her residency. United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Colwick accepts.
Dr. William Tyson's area of specialization is general dentistry. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Tyson is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Ross Hamilton is a dentist in Cleburne, TX. Dr. Hamilton is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Megan Belken's area of specialization is general dentistry. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces