- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Cleburne, TX.
Dr. Julie Colwick is a pediatric dentist. Dr. Colwick honors United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare HSA, and more. For her professional training, Dr. Colwick completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Cleburne and Cook Children's.
Dr. William Tyson specializes in general dentistry and practices in Cleburne, TX. Dr. Tyson is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Megan Belken's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Belken is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.