We found 5 dentists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Cleburne, TX.
Dr. Julie Colwick specializes in pediatric dentistry and practices in Cleburne, TX. Dr. Colwick is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne and Cook Children's. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. She has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jason Tennison works as an orthodontist in Cleburne, TX. Dr. Tennison is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. William Tyson works as a general dentist in Cleburne, TX. Dr. Tyson's average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces