- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Cleburne, TX.
Dr. Julie Colwick works as a pediatric dentist in Cleburne, TX. Dr. Colwick's professional affiliations include Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne and Cook Children's. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston for residency. She honors United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jason Tennison's specialty is orthodontics (braces). Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tennison accepts.
Dr. William Tyson works as a general dentist in Cleburne, TX. His average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Tyson is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.