We found 6 cardiologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 500 near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Mohamed Morsy is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He is affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB Health). Dr. Morsy graduated from Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jaime Silva's medical specialty is adult cardiology. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is open to new patients. Dr. Silva's education and training includes medical school at Autonomous University of Tamaulipas and residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. He has received the following distinctions: Graduated From Medical School With Honors; Mba From U.t.; and Master of Laws (LLM) Loyola University Chicago School of Law. Dr. Silva speaks Spanish.
Dr. Jaime Gomez specializes in adult cardiology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gomez accepts. Dr. Gomez is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Dr. Kim Cockins specializes in adult cardiology and practices in McAllen, TX and Brownsville, TX. He honors United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Amer Salhadar is a pediatric cardiology specialist. Dr. Salhadar's patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Carlos Monarrez is a pediatric cardiologist. He is a graduate of Autonomous University of Chihuahua Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Monarrez is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow