We found 6 cardiologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 500 near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Mohamed Morsy is a specialist in adult cardiology. He attended medical school at Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Morsy is professionally affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB Health).
Dr. Jaime Silva works as an adult cardiologist in Brownsville, TX. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Silva takes. Dr. Silva attended medical school at Autonomous University of Tamaulipas. He trained at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center for residency. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Graduated From Medical School With Honors; Mba From U.t.; and Master of Laws (LLM) Loyola University Chicago School of Law. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Silva's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Jaime Gomez specializes in adult cardiology. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Dr. Gomez is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kim Cockins is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Dr. Cockins attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine. He honors United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Amer Salhadar's area of specialization is pediatric cardiology. Patient ratings for Dr. Salhadar average 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Salhadar attended medical school at the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Carlos Monarrez is a Brownsville, TX physician who specializes in pediatric cardiology. He attended medical school at Autonomous University of Chihuahua Faculty of Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow