We found 6 cardiologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 500 near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Mohamed Morsy is an adult cardiologist in Galveston, TX, League City, TX, and Brownsville, TX. Dr. Morsy is professionally affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB Health). He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Jaime Silva is an adult cardiology specialist. Before completing his residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Dr. Silva attended medical school at Autonomous University of Tamaulipas. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Silva include: Graduated From Medical School With Honors; Mba From U.t.; and Master of Laws (LLM) Loyola University Chicago School of Law. He speaks Spanish. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Silva's office for an appointment.
Dr. Jaime Gomez sees patients in Brownsville, TX. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Kim Cockins works as a cardiologist in McAllen, TX and Brownsville, TX. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. He attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Amer Salhadar is a pediatric cardiology specialist. He attended medical school at the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Salhadar accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Carlos Monarrez's specialty is pediatric cardiology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Monarrez attended medical school at Autonomous University of Chihuahua Faculty of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow