We found 6 cardiologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 500 near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Mohamed Morsy practices adult cardiology in Galveston, TX, League City, TX, and Brownsville, TX. Dr. Morsy is affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB Health). He is a graduate of Alexandria University Faculty of Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jaime Silva sees patients in Brownsville, TX. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from Autonomous University of Tamaulipas and then he performed his residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Dr. Silva has received distinctions including Graduated From Medical School With Honors; Mba From U.t.; and Master of Laws (LLM) Loyola University Chicago School of Law. Dr. Silva is conversant in Spanish. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Jaime Gomez is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Brownsville, TX. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Kim Cockins, who practices in McAllen, TX and Brownsville, TX, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Cockins is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Amer Salhadar is a pediatric cardiologist. Dr. Salhadar studied medicine at the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Carlos Monarrez is a specialist in pediatric cardiology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Monarrez honors. He graduated from Autonomous University of Chihuahua Faculty of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow