- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 3 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Security HMO 100 near Beeville, TX.
Dr. Christian Okpalo's specialties are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He practices in Beeville, TX. Dr. Okpalo is rated 2.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Okpalo accepts. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Ifeanyi Mbadugha's specialty is general pediatrics. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Francisco Miranda is a general pediatrician in Beeville, TX. He has received a 1.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.