- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 3 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Security HMO 100 near Beeville, TX.
Dr. Christian Okpalo is a Beeville, TX physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Dr. Okpalo has received a 2.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Francisco Miranda specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Beeville, TX. On average, patients gave Dr. Miranda a rating of 1.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.