- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
We found 2 interventional cardiologists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 101 near Beaumont, TX.
Dr. Wayne Margolis specializes in adult critical care, adult cardiology, and interventional cardiology and practices in Beaumont, TX. He studied medicine at Rush Medical College. Dr. Margolis trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas for his residency. The average patient rating for Dr. Margolis is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Michael Smith's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.