- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 2 gynecologists who accept Blue Choice near Beaumont, TX.
Dr. Rick Evans' area of specialization is general gynecology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Evans accepts. He is a graduate of East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Evans completed a residency program at Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC). He is professionally affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Vida Esfandiari sees patients in Beaumont, TX. Her medical specialties are obstetrics and gynecology. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Children’s Hospital. Dr. Esfandiari accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.