- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 2 gynecologists who accept Blue Choice near Beaumont, TX.
Dr. Rick Evans is a specialist in general gynecology. Dr. Evans is professionally affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center. Before completing his residency at Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC), Dr. Evans attended medical school at East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Evans accepts.
Dr. Vida Esfandiari's areas of specialization are obstetrics and gynecology; she sees patients in Beaumont, TX. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Esfandiari trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston for residency. Dr. Esfandiari is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.