- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 1 gynecologists who accepts Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Beaumont, TX.
Dr. Vida Esfandiari sees patients in Beaumont, TX. Her medical specialties are obstetrics and gynecology. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Children’s Hospital. Dr. Esfandiari accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.