- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 2 dentists who accept TRICARE near Austin, TX.
Dr. Harry Casmedes sees patients in Austin, TX. His medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Casmedes honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio for his residency. He is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Ann Kristovich is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. Dr. Kristovich takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She is accepting new patients. Before performing her residency at Parkland Health & Hospital System, Dr. Kristovich attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and Baylor College of Medicine for medical school. She speaks Spanish.