We found 2 dentists who accept TRICARE near Austin, TX.
Dr. Harry Casmedes practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Austin, TX. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Dr. Casmedes accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. He has an open panel.
Dr. Ann Kristovich sees patients in Austin, TX. Her medical specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Kristovich's practice is open to new patients. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and Baylor College of Medicine and a graduate of Parkland Health & Hospital System's residency program. Dr. Kristovich is conversant in Spanish.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces