We found 3 dentists who accept TRICARE near Austin, TX.
Dr. Patrick Kelley specializes in neurosurgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and head & neck plastic surgery and practices in Austin, TX. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He has a special interest in eyelid problems, craniofacial surgery, and bone reconstruction. Dr. Kelley is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and TriWest, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Kelley performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. He is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Soft Tissue Reconstruction, Eyelid Problems, Fractures, Facial Problems, Craniofacial Surgery, Bone ... (Read more)
Dr. Harry Casmedes is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Austin, TX. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Casmedes accepts. Dr. Casmedes attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Ann Kristovich is an oral surgeon in Austin, TX. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She trained at Parkland Health & Hospital System for residency. In addition to English, Dr. Kristovich speaks Spanish. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces