We found 3 dentists who accept TRICARE near Austin, TX.
Dr. Patrick Kelley's medical specialty is neurosurgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and head & neck plastic surgery. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Areas of expertise for Dr. Kelley include eyelid problems, craniofacial surgery, and bone reconstruction. He is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and TriWest. He is a graduate of Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and Baylor College of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Kelley trained at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Soft Tissue Reconstruction, Eyelid Problems, Fractures, Facial Problems, Craniofacial Surgery, Bone ... (Read more)
Dr. Harry Casmedes is an Austin, TX physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Casmedes takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dr. Casmedes attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Ann Kristovich is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. Her residency was performed at Parkland Health & Hospital System. Dr. Kristovich takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She speaks Spanish. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces