We found 3 dentists who accept TRICARE near Austin, TX.
Dr. Patrick Kelley's areas of specialization are neurosurgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and head & neck plastic surgery; he sees patients in Austin, TX. These areas are among his clinical interests: eyelid problems, craniofacial surgery, and bone reconstruction. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and TriWest are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kelley accepts. He obtained his medical school training at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and Baylor College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Kelley is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Soft Tissue Reconstruction, Eyelid Problems, Fractures, Facial Problems, Craniofacial Surgery, Bone ... (Read more)
Dr. Harry Casmedes is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist. Dr. Casmedes accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Ann Kristovich's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. Dr. Kristovich takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Her medical residency was performed at Parkland Health & Hospital System. She speaks Spanish.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces