We found 3 dentists who accept Beech Street near Austin, TX.
Dr. Patrick Kelley is a neurosurgeon, oral and maxillofacial surgeon, and head and neck plastic surgeon in Austin, TX. His areas of expertise include the following: eyelid problems, craniofacial surgery, and bone reconstruction. Dr. Kelley is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. He studied medicine at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and Baylor College of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Kelley completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and TriWest, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Soft Tissue Reconstruction, Eyelid Problems, Fractures, Facial Problems, Craniofacial Surgery, Bone ... (Read more)
Dr. Harry Casmedes is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dr. Casmedes attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Ann Kristovich is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. She trained at Parkland Health & Hospital System for her residency. Dr. Kristovich honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She speaks Spanish. Dr. Kristovich is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces