We found 4 cardiologists who accept Blue Shield HMO near Austin, TX.
Dr. Andrea Natale is a cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. Patient ratings for Dr. Natale average 4.5 stars out of 5. In Dr. Natale's practice, Dr. Natale focuses on heart problems and electrophysiological (EP) study. Dr. Natale's hospital/clinic affiliations include Montefiore Medical Center, Sutter Medical Network, and California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC). Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Natale takes. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Natale's office for an appointment. Dr. Natale graduated from the University of Florence Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Natale has received the distinction of San Francisco Super Doctors. Dr. Natale (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and Italian.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Electrophysiological Study
Dr. John Burkhardt's medical specialty is adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Burkhardt speaks Spanish. In his practice, Dr. Burkhardt focuses on heart problems. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Scripps Green Hospital and Seton Healthcare Family. Dr. Burkhardt is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Medicine and the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He trained at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics for residency. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad is a cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. Dr. Al-Ahmad is conversant in Arabic. He is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. He studied medicine at Tufts University School of Medicine. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Al-Ahmad accepts.
Dr. Hashim Khan practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Khan (or staff) is conversant in Urdu and Hindi.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow