We found 4 cardiologists who accept Blue Shield HMO near Austin, TX.
Dr. Andrea Natale is an adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist. Dr. Natale (or staff) speaks Spanish and Italian. In Dr. Natale's practice, Dr. Natale is particularly interested in heart problems and electrophysiological (EP) study. Dr. Natale's hospital/clinic affiliations include Montefiore Medical Center, Sutter Medical Network, and California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC). Dr. Natale graduated from the University of Florence Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Natale's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Natale honors Medicare Supplement (Medigap), Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Natale has received the following distinction: San Francisco Super Doctors. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Natale's office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Electrophysiological Study
Dr. John Burkhardt is a specialist in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Burkhardt's education and training includes medical school at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine and the University of Louisville School of Medicine and residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He has a special interest in heart problems. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Burkhardt's professional affiliations include Scripps Green Hospital and Seton Healthcare Family. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad specializes in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) and practices in Austin, TX. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Al-Ahmad speaks Arabic. Dr. Al-Ahmad is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Hashim Khan works as an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist in Austin, TX. He graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Khan (or staff) speaks Urdu and Hindi.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow