We found 4 cardiologists who accept Blue Shield HMO near Austin, TX.
Dr. Andrea Natale practices adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Natale is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by Dr. Natale's patients. Clinical interests for Dr. Natale include heart problems and electrophysiological (EP) study. Dr. Natale's professional affiliations include Montefiore Medical Center, Sutter Medical Network, and California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC). Dr. Natale takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Natale is open to new patients. Dr. Natale attended medical school at the University of Florence Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Natale has received the following distinction: San Francisco Super Doctors. Dr. Natale (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and Italian.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Electrophysiological Study
Dr. John Burkhardt's specialties are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). His areas of expertise include heart problems. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Burkhardt honors. After attending the University of Kentucky College of Medicine and the University of Louisville School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. Dr. Burkhardt is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital and Seton Healthcare Family. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad practices adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) in Austin, TX. Dr. Al-Ahmad is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Arabic. He is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Hashim Khan practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Khan takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Khan (or staff) speaks Urdu and Hindi.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow